Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just Ducky Returnings


We've lived a lot of life since my last post 51 days ago.

Children have graduated high school...and Pre-Kindergarten!...prom-ed...
zoo-ed...spelling bee-d...performed...celebrated...cried...won awards...
doctor-ed and orthodontist-ed...headed off to colleges (at least for the summer)...and to camps...mural-ed...berry-picked...pool-ed...
firecracker-ed...firefly-ed...lemonade stand-ed...and even become adults
(Job turned 18 today!)...to say nothing of what the "older" adults have been up to.

Somewhere along the way I lost my blogging rhythm, but would wistfully glance this way every few days with a sigh. I missed you little blogging outlet. I missed the way you slow life down for just a short while each day, and encourage reflection and contemplation. I missed the way you allow me to tangibly celebrate the journey, with all of its wilds and wonders. And so I did return...

There is so much to share...I truly don't know where to begin. So I thought I'd simply start with a front porch evening meal shared with Baby Ducky.

And why not?



Take care. Much Love.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...